外出旅游时,无论是在出发前还是在到达后,酒店的问题都是我们最需要关注的,那么有哪些跟酒店有关的英语口语是我们需要用到的呢?下面是小编为大家收集的住酒店时的英语口语,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。
A:We reserved a double room for you.
甲:我们为您预订了一间双人房。
B:May I have a look at the room?
乙:我可以看一下房间吗?
A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.
甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。
B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.
乙:我共有3件行李。
A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.
甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。
经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?
A:Is the checkin procedure finished?
甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?
住酒店要求换房间英语对话
B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.
乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。
A:Where is the elevator?
甲:电梯在哪儿?
B:It's over there.
乙:就在那边。
句型讲解:
check in表示“入住登记”。相反,check out表示“结账离开”
Could you fill out the registration form, please?
How would you like to make payment?
By American Express Card.
May I take a print of the card ,please?
Sure, here you are.
Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
Could you place your bags in front of you door by 8:30? We’ll have your luggage picked up.
请在早上 8:30 把行李放在门口好吗?我们会派人去取。
Here are your room keys and meal coupons.
这是贵团得房间钥匙和餐券。
May I have a Group Rooming List ,please?
能不能给我一份团体分房名单呢?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
您还有什么其它吩咐吗?
If I can be of any help ,please just let me know.
如果有什么我能效劳的,请千万别客气。
I’m afraid that your room is not quite ready yet. Would you mind waiting ,please?
您要的房间恐怕还没有完全准备好。您介意等一会儿吗?
We have very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉给你带来不便。
教学点:1个 人气:154
教学点:1个 人气:117
教学点:1个 人气:110
教学点:1个 人气:103
教学点:1个 人气:97
教学点:1个 人气:95
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 咨询电话:4006-303-880
川ICP备07505283号
以上信息知识产权归“郑州大山外语留学语言培训中心”所有,并对内容的真实性和合法性负责,如有侵权或投诉,请联系我们处理。