在进行日常生活英语口语的学习中,我们可以从网上下载的听、说、读、写的英语材料来进行学习。通过用生动的形象,真实的画面,优美动人的语言和音乐,刺激学习的兴趣和求知欲。而多学多练,进行英语口语的练习必不可少,下面给大家列举了出行游玩必备英语口语对话短句。
1.日常交际问询
Fine.Thank you谢谢你,我很好!Take care保重!
Nice to see you 很高兴认识你。
Could you do me a favor?能够帮我忙吗?
Please say it again.请再说一次
MayI have you name?请问你贵姓?
Mayluse this phone?能够使用电话吗?
Mayl ask something我想问点事情。
Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里?
What time is it now现在几点了?
Whom should lask to? 我应该问谁?
As soon as possible尽快
I'm in a hurry!我时间很急!
I feel sick.我感觉不舒服。
Have a nice trip祝你旅途愉快!
2.搭乘飞机用语
Can you tell me how to fasten the seat belt?
你能告诉我怎样系安全带吗?
When can I unfasten the safety belt?
我什么时候才能解开安全带。
You are sitting in my seat./I am afraid you are on a wrong seat.
你坐在我的位置上了。
Would you mind trading seats with me?/Can I change seats with you?
你介意和我换位置吗?
May I recline my seat?/May I lower the back of the seat?/Could you put your seat up,please?
我能讲座位向后放倒吗?/你能竖直椅背吗?
The overhead compartments are full,where can I put my baggage?
上面的置物箱都满了,我该把行李放哪里呢?
3,航班中转用语
How long will we stop here?我们在这里停留多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room在侯机室有免税店吗?
I'm in transit to…我是换机去…
Where canl check in?在哪里办理登机手续?
What is the gate number?在几号登机口登机?
4,兑换外币用语
Where can I change money?我在哪里可以兑换外币?
What is the exchange rate兑换率是多少?
Do you accept traveler's checks?你这里接受旅行支票吗?
I'd like to cash this traveler's check. 请将这些旅行支票换成现金。
I'd like some small change?请将大钞换成零钱
May I have a statement of accounts?请给我兑换发票。
Exchange of foreign currency. 外币兑换。
5.入境检查对话
Q:May I see your passport,please? 请出示你的护照
A:Here is my passport.这是我的护照
Q:What'sthepurposeofyourvisit? 你旅行的目的?
A:Sightseeing (business,study)观光(商务,留学)
Q:How long will you be staying in …你计划在…逗留多久
A:10days10天
Q:where are you staying你住在哪里
A:I'lstay at…我住在…
Q:Do you have a return ticket to china你有回中国的返程机票吗
A:Yes, here it is.有,在这里
Q:How much money do you have with you?你随身带了多少钱?
A:I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
Q:Have a nice stay 祝你旅行愉快
A:Thank you.谢谢
实用对话
What's this?
Customs officer: Could you put your suitcase on the counter, please and open it? What's this?
Mr. Green: That's a package of green tea.
Customs officer: OK. And what's this?
Mr. Green: Those? Those are apples.
Customs officer: I'm sorry, sir. You can't bring fresh fruit into the United States. I'm going to have to confiscate these.
Mr. Green: Oh, that's too bad.
Customs officer: We have to handle fresh fruit with kid gloves. 1But, don't worry. There's plenty of good fresh fruit here in Los Angeles.
Mr. Green: Thanks.
Customs officer: OK. Here is your declaration form. Give it to the attendant at the exit. And hope you have a nice trip.
Mr. Green: Thanks. Bye.
Customs officer: Bye-bye. OK. Next。
教学点:1个 人气:743
教学点:1个 人气:457
教学点:1个 人气:438
教学点:1个 人气:437
教学点:1个 人气:337
教学点:1个 人气:311
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 咨询电话:18382425323
川ICP备07505283号
以上信息知识产权归“天津新东方英语培训中心”所有,并对内容的真实性和合法性负责,如有侵权或投诉,请联系我们处理。